Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- How to increase serotonin levels naturally