Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- What your feet say about your health
- Humpbacked dinosaur looked like 'Star Wars' creature