Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
Jamie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- What do you call this baby animal?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Bad memories can be transformed into good memories with 'flip of the switch'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness