Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux