Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens