Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Break out the sheepskin: Study finds babies who sleep on animal skins are less likely to develop ast
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Big safety tests loom for SpaceX's Dragon capsule