Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- Let the infectious joy of 'Sun Dog' wash over you
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey