Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
- I am going to do a chemical/toxin audit of my home
- I will actually use my reusable bags
- I will eat more meals at home
- I will get my kids (and myself!) outside more this year
- I will make my home more energy-efficient
- I will read three environmentally themed books this year
- I will recycle my old electronics & not throw them away before I buy any new gadgets
- I will support my local and green businesses this year
- I will walk one place each week instead of driving there