Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What your cat's tail can tell you
- Sweden runs out of garbage, forced to import from Norway