Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
Jamie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- Hundreds of people 'pay it forward' at a single Starbucks location