Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- What your sleep position says about you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet