Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- Early antibiotic use linked to childhood obesity
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth