Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- Bat pictures: 11 images and facts about a misunderstood creature