Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
Jamie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Cycling across the country barefoot in search of a simpler life
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating