Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion