Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
Jamie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why Honda's hybrid strategy is all wrong
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Europe is going car-free (and loving it)
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother