Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
Jamie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion