Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Edible plants you can find in the wild (or your backyard)
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet