Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?