Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- Extraordinary images from Iceland, a place of fire and ice
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Could bacteria from honeybees replace antibiotics?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 12 commands every dog should know