Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- How to make overnight oats
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Mother's photos glorify a mermaid's adventures
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?