John Bartolomeo is a student at Arizona State University in Tempe where he studies philosophy, Spanish literature and music. He currently works as an English tutor at the local community college's disability department and enjoys backpacking all over the planet, hiking, biking, camping, snowboarding and riding the always-exhilarating Central American public buses. After graduating, John will continue his education by pursuing a graduate degree in music.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The environmental groups that dominate Facebook
- Newly discovered glass frog looks a lot like Kermit
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What your blood type says about you
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman