I am an independent thinker, with the ability to see both sides of any issue. I strive to have fun everyday and enjoy cooking for large groups of friends and family. I put my money where my mouth is through volunteering. I am a musician with a huge love of the arts and artists. I don't have a lot of patience for overpaid CEOs, divisive political issues, insurance companies, or suburbanites.
jbrower1's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 17 extraordinary bookstores: Literary heaven
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog