A junior at the University of Connecticut, Justine Cigna is a double major in English and Communications. She also plays ice hockey for the Division 1 program at the University of Connecticut. When not at the ice rink or in the classroom, Justine enjoys spending time with her friends, family and her dog, Junior. Although she attends school in Connecticut, she calls Milford, Mich., home. After finishing her degree, Justine plans to move back to Michigan and attend law school.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth