Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- Dad starts online petition to solve baby name dispute
- Guarding the last male northern white rhino on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth