Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
Jen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother