Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- What your blood type says about you
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?