Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams