Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- How to see the shortest total lunar eclipse of the century
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery