Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How the planets got their names
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 ways being thankful can improve your life
- 'Sleepless in America' sounds a wake-up call
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth