Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- How to get your child to take a nap
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling