Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- How to make overnight oats
- Infographic: What's your state good at?