Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
Jen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 fruits you can grill
- How much do you know about the great apes? Quiz
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 natural cough remedies