Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Take the ultimate Christmas quiz