Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Top 10 environmental scholarships