Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Flow beehive harvests honey without opening hive
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is freezing fog?
- 18 most bizarre pigeon breeds
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog