Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter