Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 6 epic holiday parade balloon fails
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?