Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
Jen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes