Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
Jen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- How solar-equipped donkeys are changing the lives of Turkish shepherds
- How to take your dog anywhere, with the help of these 6 smartphone apps
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Cigarette butt recycling comes to the Big Easy
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth