Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
Jen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Seals may use wind farms as hunting grounds
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to cook artichokes: 7 delicious recipes
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign