Jennifer is a 2009 graduate of Fairfield University, with a B.A. in politics and minors in environmental studies and French. Currently, she works with the alumni of The School for Field Studies, an environmental study abroad organization. Her own semester with SFS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, along with a Summer Student Fellowship with WHOI, defined her passion for environmental policy. This fall she will start a Master's in resource economics, focusing on marine resource management. Her other interests include traveling, writing and Caribbean culture.
Jen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar