Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Urban treehouse triplex in Atlanta offers shady sanctuary
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to make overnight oats
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't