Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
Jayme's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 uses for eggshells
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution