Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
Jayme's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws