Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
Jayme's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth