Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- How to get your child to take a nap
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to discuss climate change with your uncle during the holidays
- 18 foods that fight common ailments