Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 commands every dog should know
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn