Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]