Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 12 commands every dog should know