Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Setting the record straight on 6 dog myths
- 8-bit nostalgia: Cubist-like watercolor paintings reimagine pop culture icons
- 8 hobbies to help you relax
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct