Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 10 natural cough remedies