Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air