Jayme Dittmar is a junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in conservation biology, sustainability and journalism. She is an intern at the Sierra Club North Star Chapter and also works with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service in communications. She is an outdoors enthusiast who enjoys backpacking, sled dog racing, rock climbing, spelunking and canoeing.
In the future she looks forward to dedicating herself to the field of environmental journalism. She believes that everything holds a story and the Earth is no different. Her goal is to connect others with the Earth providing a greater understanding and appreciation of biodiversity and the natural environment.
Jayme's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 14 household uses for beer
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth