Jessica Doke is a housewife and former personal trainer. She has just started to learn about the positive sides of being green and wants to spread the word while learning more about lowering costs and being more self-reliant and helping the environment. In her spare time she travels as much as possible to see new things. Her interests include cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing (ice and lake), hunting, rafting, boating, camping, cooking, DIY and watching The Discovery Channel.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- What is mindfulness?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Living cheap is the new green