Jessica Doke is a housewife and former personal trainer. She has just started to learn about the positive sides of being green and wants to spread the word while learning more about lowering costs and being more self-reliant and helping the environment. In her spare time she travels as much as possible to see new things. Her interests include cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing (ice and lake), hunting, rafting, boating, camping, cooking, DIY and watching The Discovery Channel.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live