Jessica Doke is a housewife and former personal trainer. She has just started to learn about the positive sides of being green and wants to spread the word while learning more about lowering costs and being more self-reliant and helping the environment. In her spare time she travels as much as possible to see new things. Her interests include cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing (ice and lake), hunting, rafting, boating, camping, cooking, DIY and watching The Discovery Channel.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared