Jessica Doke is a housewife and former personal trainer. She has just started to learn about the positive sides of being green and wants to spread the word while learning more about lowering costs and being more self-reliant and helping the environment. In her spare time she travels as much as possible to see new things. Her interests include cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing (ice and lake), hunting, rafting, boating, camping, cooking, DIY and watching The Discovery Channel.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How the planets got their names
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 ways being thankful can improve your life
- 'Sleepless in America' sounds a wake-up call
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth