Jessica Doke is a housewife and former personal trainer. She has just started to learn about the positive sides of being green and wants to spread the word while learning more about lowering costs and being more self-reliant and helping the environment. In her spare time she travels as much as possible to see new things. Her interests include cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing (ice and lake), hunting, rafting, boating, camping, cooking, DIY and watching The Discovery Channel.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Break out the sheepskin: Study finds babies who sleep on animal skins are less likely to develop ast
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Watch a robot cheetah run and jump like a cat
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth