Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Behold China's most extreme mountain trail