Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Meet Venus, the cat with 2 faces
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again