Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Tyrannosaur 'gangs' terrorized ancient landscape
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes