Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 fruits you can grill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Student science experiment finds plants won't grow near Wi-Fi router
- How much do you know about the great apes? Quiz
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies