Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 16 clever uses for binder clips