Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 6 epic holiday parade balloon fails
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- How the planets got their names