Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]