Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?