Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- How to train your brain to eat healthy foods
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- Want to crave carrots over cookies? Eat a lot of salad