Jill, a junior at Jericho High School, has developed a strong interest in environmentalism and conservation through her extensive entomology research at Michigan State University. Her published research, which has been presented at conferences such as Entomology 2010, has inspired her to continue exploring honeybee populations and other insects, and to spread the word about the environmental impact of declining insect populations. Through this collaboration, Jill worked hands-on with honeybee populations to conduct groundbreaking research on bee memory and explored bee population decline. She is an avid varsity golfer and photographer who is looking forward to enjoying her favorite outdoor hobbies this spring!
Jill's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How much do you know about wolves? MNN quiz
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 'Lucy' and the 10 percent brain myth