Josh Dorfman, Aka The Lazy Environmentalist
Josh Dorfman is author of The Lazy Environmentalist: Your Guide to Easy, Stylish, Green Living. He is also the founder of Vivavi, a retailer of modern, eco-friendly furniture. His next book, The Lazy Environmentalist on a Budget; Save Money, Save Time, Save the Planet, will be published in 2009. Visit Josh's site at www.lazyenvironmentalist.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear