Jonelle has always loved the outdoors. Growing up in the Ozark Mountains of north central Arkansas, she learned that nature is constructed of millions of tiny details, and all of these details are connected. Her knowledge of Arkansas's plants, animals and ecosystems has increased through work with a nature education non-profit and a state conservation agency. A few of Jonelle's professional interests are prescribed fire, ecoregions and native plants. Career goals include exploring North America while working as a freelance nature journalist. In her spare time, you may find Jonelle learning something new, kayaking or gardening.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your sleep position says about you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- 18 things you can clean in the dishwasher (aside from the dishes)
- How to make a dog birthday cake