Jonelle has always loved the outdoors. Growing up in the Ozark Mountains of north central Arkansas, she learned that nature is constructed of millions of tiny details, and all of these details are connected. Her knowledge of Arkansas's plants, animals and ecosystems has increased through work with a nature education non-profit and a state conservation agency. A few of Jonelle's professional interests are prescribed fire, ecoregions and native plants. Career goals include exploring North America while working as a freelance nature journalist. In her spare time, you may find Jonelle learning something new, kayaking or gardening.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 10 uses for lemons
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?