Jonelle has always loved the outdoors. Growing up in the Ozark Mountains of north central Arkansas, she learned that nature is constructed of millions of tiny details, and all of these details are connected. Her knowledge of Arkansas's plants, animals and ecosystems has increased through work with a nature education non-profit and a state conservation agency. A few of Jonelle's professional interests are prescribed fire, ecoregions and native plants. Career goals include exploring North America while working as a freelance nature journalist. In her spare time, you may find Jonelle learning something new, kayaking or gardening.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 amazing things you probably didn't know about the Milky Way
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to make microwave mug cake in less than 10 min.
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How to give your pot holders a deep cleaning
- The inspiring letter carried by climber killed on Everest
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate