Jonelle has always loved the outdoors. Growing up in the Ozark Mountains of north central Arkansas, she learned that nature is constructed of millions of tiny details, and all of these details are connected. Her knowledge of Arkansas's plants, animals and ecosystems has increased through work with a nature education non-profit and a state conservation agency. A few of Jonelle's professional interests are prescribed fire, ecoregions and native plants. Career goals include exploring North America while working as a freelance nature journalist. In her spare time, you may find Jonelle learning something new, kayaking or gardening.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout