I believe that nuclear power is a death wish. Nobody has a right to poison my life, my land, my liberty, and my future. there is no such thing as Safe Nuclear Power! GE has lied to you and Hitachi joins them, in search of profits, most of which will never be shared with you. They promise you energy, a future, but neglect to tell you how many will die after an accident, from cancer. Helen Caldicott is a physician who writes extensively. She can tell you facts. My plea comes from the heart. Government leaders only do what they are told. Tell your elected representatives to STOP, now, before it is too late. Don't be a cow in a herd, because surely this herd is headed to the slaughter. Don't be a frog in a pot of boiling water, dreaming he is a prince in a pond! Awaken, and grow life! Anything less is a death wish,
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't