I believe that nuclear power is a death wish. Nobody has a right to poison my life, my land, my liberty, and my future. there is no such thing as Safe Nuclear Power! GE has lied to you and Hitachi joins them, in search of profits, most of which will never be shared with you. They promise you energy, a future, but neglect to tell you how many will die after an accident, from cancer. Helen Caldicott is a physician who writes extensively. She can tell you facts. My plea comes from the heart. Government leaders only do what they are told. Tell your elected representatives to STOP, now, before it is too late. Don't be a cow in a herd, because surely this herd is headed to the slaughter. Don't be a frog in a pot of boiling water, dreaming he is a prince in a pond! Awaken, and grow life! Anything less is a death wish,
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter