Hello, my name is Jen, I am a 26 year old mother of two wonderful young boys of the age 6 and 3. I currently own my own housekeeping business and I am also a college student part time. I love my family with all my heart and I love to work and feel like I accomplished something at the end of every single day. I am proud of myself and my family. I am a very hard worker and I love to give back to my community whenever possible, so when I do have time I try to knit scarves and mittens for the homeless shelters in my local area. I am sort of a girly girl in most aspects, so I do love hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, purses, and so on. I believe when someone works hard for their money, they deserve to splurge a little every now and then. I love to read, write, do research, study, homework, and a lot of other stuff. So, that's my life in a nutshell!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- 20 ways to burn 300 calories outdoors
- The experts' secrets to getting organized