Hello, my name is Jen, I am a 26 year old mother of two wonderful young boys of the age 6 and 3. I currently own my own housekeeping business and I am also a college student part time. I love my family with all my heart and I love to work and feel like I accomplished something at the end of every single day. I am proud of myself and my family. I am a very hard worker and I love to give back to my community whenever possible, so when I do have time I try to knit scarves and mittens for the homeless shelters in my local area. I am sort of a girly girl in most aspects, so I do love hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, purses, and so on. I believe when someone works hard for their money, they deserve to splurge a little every now and then. I love to read, write, do research, study, homework, and a lot of other stuff. So, that's my life in a nutshell!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog