John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your sleep position says about you
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- How to give a cat a pill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- We've been splitting wood all wrong