John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- How to put out a fire using nothing but sound
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition