John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Cuba: A classic car buyer's paradise in 2014?