John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 6 epic holiday parade balloon fails
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- How the planets got their names