John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to make overnight oats
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Mother's photos glorify a mermaid's adventures
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?