John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- With Solar Energy Research Center, we're one step closer to making fuel from sunlight and CO2
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion