John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth