John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 12 commands every dog should know
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz