John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]