John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies