John Grinde is a senior at the University of Nevada-Reno where he is pursuing dual degrees in journalism and photography. He is a volunteer DJ for Wolfpack Radio, his school’s independent radio station, and is a lab assistant in the photography department. Some of his favorite activities are camping, hiking and relaxing on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. He also plays drums in a local rock band.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- Could these fungi make plastic edible for humans?