Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 5 elderly women take care of 1,300 stray dogs in China
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study