Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws