Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 15 houseplants to improve indoor air quality
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes